The Museum of East Asian Art is an independent Museum and we rely on the generosity of individuals, together with grants from charitable trusts and foundations, to enable us to reach and inspire as many people as possible.
Our vision is to connect Western and East Asian cultures through activities which inspire a deeper understanding of how artistic creativity has developed through the centuries and been influenced by different political and cultural contexts.
By supporting us you are helping us to achieve this vision through developing our learning and events programmes, curating engaging exhibitions, and conserving our collections.
There are many ways you can help secure the Museum’s future and inspire generations to come:
- Visit the Museum and explore our temporary exhibitions and exquisite permanent collections in our galleries
- Join us for a specialist talk, creative workshop, or cultural event as part of our Events Programme at MEAA
- Become a Friend of MEAA and enjoy benefits such as free admission, discounts to events and workshops, invitations to exclusive Friends events and private views
- Join the Volunteer Programme to share your skills, develop your knowledge, and be part of our special volunteer community
- Make a Donation Online, or when you visit the Museum, knowing that your donation, however great or small, will be used to further our vision of connecting cultures through art.