Our full address is
The Museum of East Asian Art
12 Bennett Street
Bath BA1 2QJ
Visiting by Public Transport
There are frequent rail services connecting Bath Spa station to and from London, Bristol, Salisbury and many more destinations.
You can take advantage of our Great Western Rail 2 for 1 offer.
The nearest bus stop is the Alfred Street stop on Lansdown Road. It only takes 3 minutes to walk from the bus stop to the Museum.
Bus from Bath train and bus station:
- 20A – Wessex Connect Bus (University via city centre, Mon – Sat)
- 6 – First Bus (Mon – Sun)
- 700 – Sion Hill Shuttle via city centre, bus station
From and to other areas within Bath:
- 31 – Lansdown Park & Ride (Mon – Sun)
- 701 – via city centre (Mon – Sat)
From and to Bath surrounding area:
- 79 – Bath – Tormarton (Mon – Fri)
- 620 – Bath Old Sodbury (Mon – Sun)
Visiting by Road and Parking
Bath is easily accessed via Motorways or A roads:
- From the North: via M5 to M4 exit at junction 18 to A46 and follow signs
- From the East and South East: via M4 exit at junction 18 to A46 and follow signs
- From the West and South West: via M5 to M4 exit at junction 18 to A46 and follow signs
We do not have any car parking, however on-street parking is available just outside our front door or, if you are planning to spend a day in Bath, Charlotte Street long stay car park is probably the best option nearby.
There are also three Park & Ride sites located at the edges of Bath:
Lansdown Park & Ride provides the easiest connection to the Museum with its P&R no. 31 bus