Event ticket terms & conditions
This document sets the ‘terms and conditions’ of event tickets purchased through the Museum of East Asian Art’s (MEAA) reception and online ticketing platform and the conditions for attending events.
- We hope that you enjoy all of our events but to avoid any confusion please see below our policy on ticket sales:
- Please check all details and any restrictions relating to an event thoroughly before booking
- Payment for all events must be made at the time of your booking either online or through MEAA’s reception
- All event tickets purchased are non-refundable
- Due to the limited space, all events held at the MEAA require booking, including free events
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult; maximum one adult to two children; accompanying adults are also included in the maximum capacity stated for the event
- Upon arrival to an event, attendants are required to show their tickets, either printed or on their smart phone screen, which will enable us to scan the ticket’s bar code
- Event attendants are required to produce relevant identification upon arrival if they have bought a discounted or concession ticket; entry may be refused if they fail to do so
- Late-comers will be admitted at our discretion
- MEAA reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from an event who uses threatening and abusive language or affects the enjoyment of other visitors
- MEAA reserves the right to cancel events. In the case of cancellation we will try our best to contact those who have booked to arrange a refund.
- If an event is cancelled or postponed, MEAA cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related expenses